Sunday, April 26, 2009

"New Pow Ruske?"

My sweetheart has returned from Russia!!! Nathan had been in Russia for almost 2 weeks and he got back late last night. He went with an organization called "Heart to Heart" and was training pediatric cardiologists in the city of Tomsk which is in Siberia. Nathan's Russian really came in handy and the group was very grateful that he was there. I'm sure that he'll share some experiences and pictures on the blog soon. I'm just grateful that he's home! The kids were excited this morning to wake up and see Daddy here! We sure missed him! WELCOME HOME! WE LOVE YOU!

The title to this entry is a little joke between Nathan and I. On the movie, "The Hunt for Red October" Sean Connery, the main character, says this quote which is supposed to mean, "So you speak Russian?" but he totally murdered the Russian language! So anyway, just in case you were wondering....

No comments: