Sunday, February 20, 2011

Andy turns 6!

In my excitement to show pictures of our pretty baby, I forgot to post Andy's birthday. Andy turned 6 on January 26. It seems like he was this big only yesterday. I can't believe that my Andy Bug is 6!

For Andy's birthday dinner he wanted to go to "Burger King". When asked why he wanted to go to "Burger King" he said, "Because I want to wear the crown."




After "Burger King" we went home and had brownies and banana splits for dessert. It was a break from tradition, but we enjoyed it anyway!

We had Andy's birthday part at the Rochester Athletic Club. We are members there and it was awesome for me because they plan the games, supply the paper products, and clean up. It was a lot of fun!

We had to bring in our own cake. Andy was having a Mario Brothers Wii theme, but we could not find a store bought cake with that theme anywhere. He had to settle for a Pokemon cake. It was sure yummy!


The RAC employee in charge of Andy's party was Nikki. She was really cute with the kids, especially with Michael.


1 comment:

Brian and Beth said...

I love that he wanted to wear a crown on his birthday. How fun! I had an elementary school teacher who gave us each a paper crown to wear at school on our birthdays and it just seemed appropriate.