Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Baby Girl Turns ONE!!

I can't believe it's been a year since our sweet baby girl was born January 5, 2011! Alina brings such joy into our lives and we are so grateful she is part of our family!
I wanted to get a picture of Alina to text to all our family...


...so I tried putting her birthday crown on her, but she was having none of that!


But she put the crown on herself and that's how we got this fantastic picture of her. I giggle everytime I see this picture!


We had dinner at the same greek restaurant that we ate at on Nathan's birthday. It's called "Park Gyros" because it's right by the Golden Gate Park. It is so yummy!








Alina was so tired after our dinner out, that we had to wait until the next night to have cake and presents. Here she is excited about her cake.




Alina is trying to grow a whipping cream goatee!



Alina's favorite present was a book that Grandma Bice gave her that's called "Guess Who?" She kept coming back to the book and reading it in between opening her other presents.
Thanks Grandma!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

She has such an angel face. Happy birthday!