Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Great Day for the birth of a Nathan

Okay, so I'm a little late posting this.... Nathan celebrated his 35th birthday on July 4th! He is such a wonderful man! He is loved everywhere he goes! Nathan requested a cake from Sam's Club and I was more than happy to oblige that request. He loves the frosting! I love Andy in the picture below. He was helping Nathan blow out the candles!




4 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy birthday Nathan! Since I'm at mom and dad's house, their day-late b-day phone call came from me too, right? I wonder if Nathan's cake request had anyting to do with his knowledge of your aversion to all things kitchen...what a thoughtful husband.

Alice said...

Hey guys! Happy Birthday, Nathan ... and congrats on the pregnancy! I've been a little delayed on reading up on your blog. Yay for number 5! Nikole, hope you can smell and eat food again soon ... you're a trooper

Mad Hadder said...

I remember when you were born, Nathan. What an "honor" to hail from Mt. Potato Pealer, ID! Taggart shares the other famous July day as his birthday. Happy Pioneer Day AND Birthday to Him!

Jen said...

Again, happy birthday to your whole family!! You guys really partied over there!!

I'm still laughing at that guy's comment about the kids all being yours. I can totally see teasing and being funny about that, but the fact that he was serious, what a jerk!! You should have pulled up your shirt and said, "Yep and there's a 5th cooking up right in here!"