For Father's Day, I gave Nathan a "Root Beer Sampler". I found the idea online and loved it! Nathan loves root beer, so I thought that he would love it too! I was able to find 10 different kinds of root beer in glass bottles (one was in a can). I also found a bottle of Butterscotch Beer, so I included that as well, to remind us of our time in Harry Potter World. Nathan did indeed enjoy his gift and is still enjoying it as he chooses a new "brew" every night. For dinner we had meatball sandwiches and for dessert? Root Beer Floats! Most of the root beers I bought came in packs of 4 or more, so the rest of us got to sample root beers as well.
Michael had made Nathan a Father's Day card and gift before school was out. It was a cute card with a Shrinky Dink keychain. In his card, Michael wrote that he loves it when Nathan takes him to the park.
Andy made a cute card in Primary. Well, Sister Frandsen, his teacher, folded a cute card and Andy wrote something cute and witty inside of it.
Haley gave Nathan the most thoughtful gift of all! She gave him her Math Masters plaque that she received for winning the Math Masters team competition. Nathan kept asking her if she was sure that she wanted to give it to him, and she kept saying yes, that he helped her a lot with her Math Masters homework and that he deserved it as much as she did. It was a very loving gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment